January 2017

If you are a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident and at least 18 years of age, you can sponsor your parents or grandparents to come to Canada as Permanent Residents under the Family Class. To sponsor a parent or grandparent you must, amongst others,: ·       be living in Canada; ·       sign a sponsorship application with […]